What do we offer?
1., Labor law screening
The first step in our complex advisory suite is examination of current processes and documents by an expert. The intent of his is to expose any deficiencies in your organisation relating to employment law which may present legal risks to you. After this screening we will make suggestions on how to best optimise your labor policies to conform to legal standards and also create an economically optimised and ethical system.
This employment law screening comes specially recommended for businesses where:
· based on past experiences labor law is not applied correctly (fines relating to labor law, workforce fluctuation)
· workforce management-related costs are a significant part of total costs
· there is no established and unified internal quality control system
· the company does not properly utilise cost-saving opportunities afforded by the legal framework
· the industry is under increased monitoring (construction, agriculture, retail and catering, security)
After completion of the screening we will write up a comprehensive report and during a personal consultation will suggest solutions for the elimination of any deficiencies. If contracted we will draft the necessary missing documentation, devise new processes, distribute information and introduce new employment practices – this can take the form of a single, short term contract or can be done on a long term basis as a continuous contract.
3., Specific labour law /HR related outsourcing services
4., Training and consultation relating to specific areas of the employment law
5., Legal counsel
This service is provided by our partner, Ferencz, Fodor T., Kun & Partners law office.
For further information please contact our colleague at: email@example.com