mtd’s rehabilitational development team and our cooperating partners have put together this complex and all-encompassing rehabilitation program consisting of personalised, optional modules available to select based on the specific issues you face and goals you would like to acheive.
· The integration of stable and loyal workers into your workforce (employees living with disabilities)
· Rehabilitational contributions will decrease with each disabled individual you employ (by almost 1 million forints per capita per annum)
· The programme contains rehabilitational and equal opportunities plans and courses which will be an advantage when applying for EU grants and will ensure the programme’s long term sustainability
· It will be easier to get to know your employees’ attitudes, discover the reasons for any conflicts between them and be able to resolve them.
· Your company’s organizational culture will become more inclusive which will increase your organisation’s ability to promote corporate social responsibility
AIM OF THE PROGRAM
For new employees to be able to carry our their tasks effectively, feel satisfied at work and see their long term future within the organisation, they need a welcoming and supportive work environment. The aim of this programme is to create optimal conditions, develop appropriate attitudes and a knowledge base to support cooperation as much as possible and also to help ease workers with disability into their roles.
ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAM
· Training the HR staff
· Executive workshops and courses
· Screening of the organization and role analysis
· Creation of an equal opportunities plan and the design of the related communications
· Screening of existing labour pool from a rehabilitational perspective
· Creation of a rehabilitational strategy and planning for sustainability
· Modification of facilities for accessibility
· Running of courses and awareness-raising outings
· Recruitment and selection of disabled potential employees
· Integration and mentoring
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org